What You Will Need:
- 1/8 cup Coconut Oil (available at most grocery stores or health food stores)
- 1/4 cup Beeswax (available at craft stores)
- 1/8 cup Shea Butter (available at craft stores or health food stores)
- 1 tsp Coconut or Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Rose Petals (fresh or dried), feel free to substitute a different flower or herb here
- 1 tsp Sweet Almond Oil (available at )
*This recipe makes enough for about 6 tubes or small containers
How to Assemble:
- Measure all of the ingredients into a small saucepan or Pyrex container
- Heat on low until everything is melted, or if using microwave heat in 30 second intervals until completely melted
- Strain petals if you wish, I left them in, they look really pretty!
- Pour into sanitized containers of your choice
- Let cool completely (couple hours) and they’re ready to use!